Wednesday, January 18, 2006

7 Day Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Triumph from Miami, FL on 3/4/2006



Only 45 days until our first family vacation outside of Canada! Actually, no, when Erica was only a few months old we went to Vermont/New Hampshire so I guess this will be our first family trip outside of Canada/New England States. I probably am the only one who is very excited! When we start packing than the kids will probably start getting pumped, or when we decide for sure if we are going to spend a few days at Disney World, then the excitement will build. I probably should start setting an area aside for us to pre-pack, which may make the trip seem a little more real.

I think I wil start another blog only about the cruise and just have the two blogs linked together. I think this blog will slowly start to change to more of a family blog and I will start another for my ramblings and stories. However, I am not sure if I can change the title of the blog so I may have to just start another blog called The Taylor's or something like that.

Hey, just because I work full-time, have three kids, am in my final year of my Bachelor of Nursing, jog 5x a week and work-out 4x, doesn't mean I will not have time to keep three or four blogs up-to-date!!!!

Till next time,
Michael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great works thanks
sailing cruise